I am creating a new board on JIRA. On the board I would like to an issue to be transferred to a specified board.
For example: I created an issue A, in the board 1. Now This issue can be transferred to the backlog of Board 1, 2 or 3. Is it possible?
Hi @Nipun Sharma ,
it depends on how you defined your boards. If your three boards are based on three different projects, then you have to move the issue to the other project, the one the board is based on.
If your boards are based on a custom JQL, you have to change your issue so that it fits the JQL of the other board.
Hi Nipun - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
Yes, that is possible. You just need to have both projects use the same Workflow Scheme.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.