Hello
I Create organisations on my jsd. however, as soon as a new ticket arrives it automatically puts it in a default organization How to correct this
thank you
Hello @fatoumata Sall
In jsd if u select a field as group picker ou user picker, it embed in Hidden fields with preset values. So you must at first edit it's value and change it to favorite organization name. In picture below the field "Postman Testing" (is like your Organization name):
I hope i understand what you need.
hi thank you !!
but I AFRAID I can' t change it .
Do you have any idea ?
Helllo @fatoumata Sall
Now i dont have access to my computer. But i think you should change your field optional in your project field configuration or at first preset value as none and then change the field configuration ( field organization change to optional)
I hope this work
Best wishes
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.