Hi,
The Pipelines Pipes a really amazing and in the documentation it says:
In the future will it be possible to use private docker repository to host our Pipes docker images?
Thanks!
My question is a duplicate sorry
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Bamboo-questions/Build-a-job-using-a-Docker-image-from-a-private-repository/qaq-p/1124801
Isn't that for a different product? I don't think this issue is a duplicate and I was wondering if we could use private images with pipes as well.
Since the solution there also applied to pipes, a decided to mark it as the accepted answer, but your right it's not the same product (and after trying the solution, it's far from practical) so i decided to go on our instance of Artifactory for public repo since Dockerhub is not an option (no 2FA and they got hacked not long ago).
I removed my accepted answer thanks @Andrew Lehman
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.