Hello!
After a long time googling and reading the documentation of some Jira plugins, I'm not able to figure this one out...
I'm running a Jira-Server instance and currently using "Quick Subtasks for JIRA" to create some simple task and subtask templates.
However, the automation demand to one of my projects have grown a bit:
I need to create two sprints containing tasks and substasks and link some of them on the fly. Is there some kind of plugin which allows me to reference to tasks and subtasks whilst they are created?
If that was confusing, a quick example:
- -> Create sprint
- --> Create task 1
- ---> Create subtask 1
- ---> Create subtask 2
- ---> Create subtask 3 & blocks task 2
- --> Create task 2 & blocks subtask 1
- ---> Create subtask 4
- ---> Create subtask 5 & links to task 1
- ---> Create subtask 6 & blocks substask 2
Thank you for your help in advance!
Kai