My customers started with Confluence. Now that I am introducing Jira they are confused by the difference in the status colors. I cannot find documentation on how to change the color of the Jira statuses when displayed in Confluence. Have I overlooked something obvious or is this truly a 'deadend'? A plugin is not an option for this company.
Hi @Sharon Connell
Reading other posts on community site, it appears Atlassian's design team is in the process of updating the colors, and so you would need to have the latest versions of each product (Jira and Confluence) for them to be relatively consistent.
You could also try some custom code to align colors if you are using the on-prem versus cloud versions.
Best regards,
Bill
Thank you Bill. Can you direct me to documentation on using custom code to align the colors?
Hi Sharon,
First off, I am not a vendor for the Marketplace... just a Jira user. :^)
The people trying custom code found challenges making it work; here is an example community post on people trying to address this issue:
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-questions/How-to-change-workflow-status-colour-back/qaq-p/728678
I also would recommend checking the suggestions to vote up ideas in this area.
Finally, if you search the Marketplace, there appear to be some add-ons to change status colors.
Good luck, and best regards,
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.