I am trying to setup an automation workflow to email me the projects that are overdue by Monday morning.
So first I setup epics that are not done and the date has passed. It worked, but it also sent me the list of projects that are done.
So I added this week the status not done condition, but I get the same list again.
So I deleted both conditions (issue type equals epic and status not done) and added a multiple If condition (If issue type equals epic, status not done), but it's not letting me save this configuration with the error "Block can not be empty. You must either delete the block or add some children. The if block executes the actions within that block when the all specified conditions matches. Otherwise, the following else blocks will be evaluated."
I don't understand the logic, both conditions are set. Is it complaining about the missing else statement? Why do I need an else statement, I dont want to send anything otherwise.