How to disabled email notification for my own comments?
It only happen for certain projects.
It is already "Do not notify me" in Personal setting - Preference - Notifications of your changes.
Hi @Winnie Lau ,
I think it might be something to do with the notification scheme in those projects.
As you said you disabled the notifications of your changes preference.
Can you see if there are any custom events in the notification scheme. You might have to ask your project admins to take a look for you if you aren't one.
Hope this helps!
Hi @Patrick Cartier ,
Thank you for comments. I compare my project notification scheme with other projects.
My project set lesser notifications in each events compared to default.
I am the project admin, however I cant find any other setting to turn off for below situation:
1) I receive an email for my own comments
2) I receive an email for my changes in project updates
Hi.
We have the same issue. Seems like notifications on own comment is broken after introducing "Jira emails changement" by Atlassian.
I've checked my preferences - "Notifications of your changes" option is disabled.All was ok till ~ the last week. There was no any changes in notification schemes from our side.
Exactly! I start to receive "my own comment" email on 5 July 2019.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.