I did not how find to extract the information in the database of the relations between project and workflows
A project (project) has a workflow scheme (workflowscheme) linked by entries in a linkage table (nodeassociation - read it for ProjectScheme and WorkflowScheme). The workflow scheme then tells you which workflow (workflowschemeentity) an issue type is set to use
You can see why my next piece of advise is "do not use the database directly, use the API"
Ok in the table nodeassociation i have SOURCE_NODE_ENTITY / SINK_NODE_ENTITY / ASSOCIATION_TYPE and I suppose is the relation with workflowschemeentity but I am not interstand why is in relation.
They're linked by the ids for each table.
Could you explain why you are trying to do this the hard way? What is the goal of this exercise?
The idea is to be able to make extractions of the parameter at the moment T before the implementation of new project and make me an idea on the existing in an Excel file for example.I have 120 projects in the base JIRA current and am going to develop the projects
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.