Hi,
Since its not possible to do changes in default screens, how can I add self-created, individualized screen scheme?
Thanks and regards,
Anil
@Anil Akman You must be Jira administrator to create screens ,
by going to Admin button >issues > screens > ADD SCREEN
if you are not then please contact your JIRA administrator.
BR//
@Moses Thomas Hi Moses,
Thank you for your fast response. I can see that I am listed as an Admin with the extended Permissions. But unfortunately, I can not see an Admin Button? When I am in the settings on the screen for "Screens", there is no "Add Screen".
Do you maybe have a Screenshot for orientation? I'm pretty new to this tool
Thanks a lot!
@Moses Thomas oh never mind. I guess I am just Project Administrator and not JIRA Admin as you mentioned. Its strange because somehow I did it for another Project but in the newly created one I can not change the screens cause they are default
@Anil Akman
You must be in the "jira-administrators" group. Please check your profile whether you are in that group or not, if yes please check the permissions of the concern project you want to create a new customized screen.
If every thing is good and all set even then you are unable to create..
go to System->Integrity Checker , select all options and test it. It will show you the cause ata which point you are unable to create and then fix that problem your self as you are admin already.
Cheers
@Merve Nur Bas @Sekhar Chandra @Moses Thomas
Hi all! Thanks a lot for your help! I wanted to inform you about the outcome:
The problem had nothing to do with my permissions. I contacted an Admin in my Company and he looked at it.
Looks like there was a failure regarding the workflow. Somehow everything was still attached to a workflow that was deleted and replaced. I don't know if I did a mistake or it was a smaller bug. For me, the workflow was shown correct but of course I never tried the workflow with a test-request.
The admin deleted the connection to the old flow and just "re-mapped" to the workflow i created and now everything works
Best regards,
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.