I have 4 projects that I am putting on one scrum board. They all have the simplified workflow (to do, in progress, done) but I want to add an additional column/status of 'pending'.
Hi @Kyle Brownell ,
First you need to add the status to the workflow. Then add a column on your board (in its configuration) and map the new status to the new column.
You need to be board administrator and have workflow editing rights.
Antoine
I currently have a simplified workflow for all 4 projects. I am not sure how to change that and it seems that that is what might be causing my issue. Any recommendations?
Hi Kyle - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
Is this a classic project(s) or a Next Gen project(s)?
If it is a classic project(s), I would suggest going ahead and creating a new custom workflow and workflow scheme. You can copy one of the existing simplified workflows and work from there.
Then create a new workflow scheme and attach it to the new workflow.
Then link each of the four projects to the new common workflow scheme.
If you want to use the same workflow for the 4 projects, you can use a single workflow scheme (in which you mapped your workflow). If you update the workflow it will affect the 4 projects. You will then be able to map the new status in your board configuration.
THANKS! This works
Create Kanban board and select multiple projects.
Customize the created board according to your requirements using Columns, Swim lanes etc.,
Hi Sudarshan - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
It is usually better to create a new question than to add a question to an existing post. That way more people will see it.
Having said that, you can do what you would like to do by creating a filter for the board that uses multiple projects. It would look like:
Project in (ABC, DEF, 123)
Be sure to map all statuses used by all projects in your filter to the board.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.