I want to execute jar on any event happening on JIRA. ex. When I create an issue in JIRA I want to execute a jar which is located on JIRA server location.
Hello,
You would need a scripting app for it like Power Scripts, ScriptRunner, Automation for Jira, MyGroovy, Groovioli.
If you want to use the Power Scripts app, then you could create a post function with a code like this:
system("java -jar path_to_your_jar_file");return
system(
"java -jar path_to_your_jar_file
"
);
while creating an issue in JIRA when i click on create button I want to trigger a jar, How can i do that?
add this post function to the create transition
Whenever I am trying to run batch file script on Issue create event using following code its showing me errors can you please guide me on this how can I do it. I am adding my this code in ".sil" file.
string[] command = {"cmd.exe", "/C", "Start", "D:\\JIRA\\MyJars\\NileshTest.bat"};Process p = Runtime.getRuntime().exec(command);
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.