I've done a lot of documentation and help-question scouring on SSH Keys and Pipelines today, but I am still stuck.
I want to...
- Connect to a remote server within a pipeline step with SSH
- Run commands on the remote server to fix permissions after SSH connection
Currently, in order to test/troubleshoot this, I have a custom step in my pipelines file:
fix-permissions:
- step:
name: "Fix Permissions"
script:
- apt-get update && apt-get -qq install git-ftp ssh
- ssh -p 22 -i ~/.ssh/pipelines_id $SSH_USER@$SSH_HOST "touch test"
- Notice I've added the specific port (22)
- I have no idea whether or not `~/.ssh/pipelines_id` is the path to the Bitbucket SSH Key

This is the feedback I get from pipelines on the command. Even thought SSH_USER and SSH_HOST are set in my repository variables, and the fingerprint for that IP address was added to my Repo's known hosts, it cannot resolve the IP. It also seems to try to use port 21 instead of 22, which I cannot fix, either.