I have a confluence space setup and I want to link to existing pages. I see how t create new ones, but cannot figure out how to link to an existing page.
Where do you want the link to appear?
in Confluence use the Anchor macro. If you want to have a link to you page within a Jira project use the Add item option in the sidebar.
Hi @Scott Ocamb ,
Are you trying to display the source page from another space on your other space's navigation? If so, you would need to create a blank page, title it accordingly, add the {include page macro, then add the source page into the macro.
If you are trying to create a link to a page, you would highlight text on an new page, click the link icon in the tool bar, then search for the source page.
Hope this helps!
- Jonathan
@Scott Ocamb Another easy solution is to grab the URL of the desired page and add it as a space shortcut.
I want it to be in the Pages view in Jira. I see how to create new pages, but I want to link to an existing one.
Is your JIRA project connected to your desired Confluence space?
In my test, all of my space's pages appear in the 'JIRA pages' page.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.