I would like the call to appear to the customer who is taking care of the issue.
Are you asking if the agent taking the customers call can open a request on behalf of the customer such that the issue appears as if the customer opened themselves?
Hello,
If you want the assignee to be visible to the customer, you will need an addon. You can try the one we created - Advanced Portal Reports.
Best regards,
Boyan
No. I would like the agent responsible for the issue to appear to the customer.
I would like the agent responsible for the issue to appear to the customer, when the issue is being addressed. I don't want a report.
What do you mean by that? Do you want the agent to appear when the customer opens the issue on the portal? I believe there are addons that can do that as well. Our addon will show to the customer all his issues, with the agents assigned to each of them (more like a report), and not only the assignees, but all custom fields, also export to CSV is possible.
Good morning, Boyan.
Not when you open the issue. When the issue has a responsible, it appears on the client's screen.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.