Using pretty much default everything, all I did was added a custom field. Then configured it's context it to only be applicable for the Bug issue type, globally. Here's what I see (or don't see):
- At this point it does not show up as a field in any issue.
- I also can't configure the board's issue layout to drag and drop the custom field into the Description/Primary/Secondary areas.
So I adjust the screens for this field and include the Default screen that's being used. Great, it now is available for the Bug issues only when creating/editing/viewing. It seems to work perfectly EXCEPT
- Issues of other types (non Bugs) still shows in the view. Technically speaking. There is no heading for the custom field, it's just a grayed out word of "None"
Is this a bug?
I could maybe live with seeing "None" at the bottom (since that's where I order it to be) of other issues like a Story, just once. I'd know that it's the field for a Bug so it's not applicable, no worries. Ignore it. However, when I have a few custom fields, it just keeps saying "None" "None" "None" over and over.
How do I hide this if context doesn't work?