Hi.
I use TeamCity for CI.
When I set up VCS Root to work with git and bitbucket repositories all works fine.
I mean that I have successful connection.
But when I tried to set up 'Commit status publisher' from TeamCity to bitbucket I get
Bitbucket Cloud publisher has failed to connect to "https://bitbucket.org/mycompany/myrepo/src/master" repository: HTTP response error, response code: 404, reason: Not Found
Why? What's problem?
Hi @Denis Kaloshin,
I can think of two cases:
Honestly, I'm not too familiar with TeamCity setup, but anything that posts commit status to Bitbucket in fact shouldn't use the URL you mentioned but instead use REST API.
Hope this helps.
Cheers,Daniil
Hi @Daniil Penkin
Thanks for reply.
1. master branch exists, because I can see it in browser by "https://bitbucket.org/mycompany/myrepo/src/master" link
2. I couldn't find this operation in Team City logs, very strange.
How to use REST API to send build status to Bitbucket repo?
Let me know if this works for you.
1. Yes, that helped me to get Success Connection in Commit status publisher. This path https://bitbucket.org/<workspace>/<repo_slug> works. I tried with /src/master before that.
I ran one build and I haven't seen the build status in the Bitbucket (Builds column).What's wrong? May be permissions problem.
No information in TeamCity logs.
2. Ok, no problem.
3. Thanks, may be later I'll try.
Great, I can see the build statuses on /<workspace>/<repo_slug>/commits page.
But on this page /account/user/%7B4eb53fe3-71f1-4dfa-beeb-dbed585f89cb%7D/projects/<project> (Repositories page with Last updated & Builds columns) there is nothing about build information. Why?
Now it's correct. When I built the master and the release branches.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.