I'm trying to come up with a way to produce productivity reports for a team of service desk analysts.
Basically I want to know how many cases each individual worked on during different periods: daily, weekly, monthly.
I've come up with ways to know who changed the status of a case to "Resolved". But as you might understand, most of the work is not only around resolving tickets, but engaging with other teams, asking information to end users, well doing a lot of work until someone else picks up the case and resolves it.
So ideally, I'm looking at extracting the information on how many interactions a certain person had in a case and reached this query in the report area:
assignee was "analyst name".
But this only counts once per ticket. Not every time the person was an assignee of the ticket.
Is there any way to be able to keep track of the team workload in handling cases besides who resolved what?
Thanks all.