Is it possible to import users in my Jira clout account google spreadsheet
There is no built in way to import a list of users. There are multiple to do it with different add-ons in the marketplace. It could also be done via the REST API.
Thank you John, do ou have steps how to do via REST API, get users to google spread sheet?
If you could share a working REST API would be great.
For using the REST API you would need to write a program or script to do exactly what you need done. Unfortunately I do not have any examples for this specific situation. All I have used the REST API for so far is extracting a list of current users.
Hi Omantha! Yes, it is possible. As I know, you can use Skyvia Google Sheets Addon to export your Jira data.
That's how I got it: registered Skyvia free Skyvia account -> installed this addom from G-suite marketplace -> created Jira connection in Skyvia app
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.