Hello,
In Jira Server I'm trying to create with the following 3 apps: Checklist, Automation and JMWE, a checklist that appears on a transition screen and based on which checklist (or jira base checkbox custom field) items are checked, create corresponding subtasks for each checkbox checked.
So transition screen -> Checklist -> Based on items checked -> Create new subtasks with description set from issue being transitioned. 3 items checked = 3 subtasks
Don't have scriptrunner but have the 3 addons above.
Any thoughts?
Added the comment below:
So in the transition I'm using the validator for Checklist to see if checklist items >= 1. Then in the post funciton I am using the Create/Clone JMWE function. I am then selecting the caluclated create issue. Inside of that I'm looking at the ChecklistItem Interface and wondering how to iterate over the checklist and for each option then creating a subtask for each of the 10 options in the checklist.