I created a Backlog, assuming this would be a temporary, test Backlog. Now, I want to remove (delete) it, but I cannot find a way how to delete it.
TIA.
Marina
Hi Marina,
Try editing the board by going to Board Settings, then Columns.
Once there, move the Backlog status from the far left Kanban Backlog section to the first column on your board.
Hello,
What do you mean by "creating a backlog"?
Let me re-phrase: I have a Backlog and want to delete it.
Thanks, but this did not help. I am using Jira v7.11.2.
Although, I believe I find the way. Could you please confirm? I go to Board, Configure, then Columns. On this screen, I drop-down Board, and I see a menu item Delete. I assume this shall allow deleting Board, but keep the issues (outside of Board and outside of Backlog). Does this sound correct?
Yes, that sounds fine - deleting a board will not affect the issues in any way. Then you can recreate the board as you wan it.
Thank you. This worked.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.