The jira server app updated today, and now refuses to work because my Jira installation is not on version 8.3.
I'd upgrade, but Jira 8.3 isn't released yet.
Is there a timeline for releasing 8.3 in the near future? If not, can we please remove the version restriction on the app? It was working just fine on 8.2 before.
Edit: since it looks like 'soon' isn't soon enough, I have taken the liberty of producing an alternate version of the Jira server APK that will remain compatible, based on the v0.2.2 build. The package name and signing key have been altered to prevent it auto-updating to the currently-useless version. If others would find this useful, they can get a copy here: https://public.rhye.org/jira_old.apk
Please note that this APK is _not_ signed by the Jira release team, and is offered to you by me, an internet nobody. While I have made no unexpected modifications to it, you install it at your own risk.