With the New Jira Issue View, I can´t edit the issue because the button disappeared.
Hi Diego,
In the New Jira Issue View, you can edit all of the fields directly by clicking on the field in the right side panel. There is no more Edit button.
Hi John,
Thank you for your information but I have a problem, I want to delete the date in the field Start date but I can´t.
These actions I have been doing in the edit button.
Regards,
Diego
Sounds like you need to modify the Edit screen for that project to add the Start Date field. Typically, if you can see a field on the screen but cannot edit it in the New Jira Issue View, then it is because it was probably on the Create screen but not the Edit screen.
Thank you John !!!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.