The error is:
This data appears to be from an older version of JIRA. Please upgrade the data and try again. The current version of JIRA is at build number '854', but the supplied backup file was for build number '6085'.
We have upgraded our JIRA standalone instance to 5.2.11 which is said to directly import the On Demand backup. Only by doing the Restore Backup does the database entries appear (importing a project does not work) making the projects available in my temporary instance of Jira 5.2.11. HOWEVER, I no longer have a selection to Backup the database. The only selection in the Import & Export section is for external system import.
How can I perform a backup that I can then use to import the individual projects into our production standalone JIRA?
Alternately, how can I import each project from the OnDemand data into our existing 5.2.11 data?