Hello,
I need to send email to users who are in a group user picker filed. The users can be changed. What API should I use to accomplish this?
Thanks in advance
You would need a scripting app for it. You could use such appss as Power Scripts, ScriptRunner, Automation for Jira. All apps are different in API, that is why I can not give examples for all plugins.
But if you have the Power Scripts add-on, then your code would look like this:
"projectmanager",<span> </span>{#{Your group field anem}},<span> </span>"Transition executed", currentUser() +<span> </span>" has executed a transition");sendEmail(
"projectmanager"
,<span> </span>
{#{Your group field anem}}
"Transition executed"
, currentUser() +<span> </span>
" has executed a transition"
);
You can find more info here:
https://confluence.cprime.io/display/SIL/sendEmail
Hello Alexey,
I prefer to use API, can you help with that?
Which API?
I tried this one:
POST /rest/api/2/issue/{issueIdOrKey}/notify
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.