I'm currently trying to write a script in Python to clone all the repositories owned by a particular user. I should have write access to all of these repositories, which number 320 by my last count. I've tried to accomplish this by accessing the repositories' cloning URLs through the Python client like so:
from bitbucket.client import Client
cli=Client('my_user','my_pword','the_owner')
d=cli.get_repositories()
From what I understand, each element in the list d['values'] corresponds to a repository under the aforementioned owner. However, while d['size']=319, there are only 10 terms in d['values']. Each term in d['values'] does indeed correspond to one of the repositories I'm trying to clone and contains the necessary link, but again these barely cover the 320 repos I'd like to clone.
Am I just reading the paginated output incorrectly? Am I possibly running into a permissions problem? Or is there some other reason get_repositories() isn't yielding all of the repositories under the said owner? Thanks in advance.
Edit: Also, there's other information that's necessary from the output of get_repositories() that I need such as the date and time of each repository's latest update and their slug.