It's possible to import or sync between Zendesk/Intercom KB's to Jira?
I need to populate from other Service Desk apps like Zendesk to Jira (Confluence), it is posible to do it in a streamline o lean way?
Thanks!
Hello @Sebastián Delmastro ,
Seems like an interesting use case. Can you elaborate more on your confluence case?
@Sebastián Delmastro We can help you to migrate data from Intercom and Zendesk.
Use our app https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1218450/zendesk-to-jira-service-desk-migration?hosting=cloud&tab=overview
Hello @Riddhi Shah I am migrating to JSD and I want to populate confluence KB from other HelpDesk, I didn't find a way to do it from Confluence.
@Dima Lazarchuk yor addon looks great, we already migrate some of the fields your addon do, but I need to know if can do Zendesk KB --> Confluence KB?
Thanks
@Sebastián Delmastro Can you please tell me which other help desks?
Zendesk
Is there such a tool for Intercom? Thanks.
@Dima Lazarchuk does this wool do Intercom as well? Thanks.
@Werner Schott yes!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.