I use Zendesk KB and don't want to show the article help on the customer portal, given nothing will appear when some customer will type for KB articles.
Thanks
Hello @Angélica Luz thanks for the responde,
I already have that configuration, but my question was anyway to disable "from the customer portal"
It is still showing in the active window, so given no Confluence KB is linked, customers will receive no feedback at all, I want them to look for this inside my app and chat, not the customer support portal.
Thanks for looking into this.
Sebastian
Hi Sebastián,
For the Confluence knowledge base to do not appear in the customer portal, you must go to the Project settings > Knowledgebase > Don't link to a Confluence space.
If you face any issue, please let us know.
Regards,Angélica
Thank you for the screenshot.Currently, it's not possible to remove the search bar, since it's also used to search for the request types.We have a feature request suggesting the implementation of this ability:- https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSDCLOUD-2488Please, click on vote and watch to receive updates about the feature.
Hi Sebastian
I'm Joe, Product manager in JSD cloud, I'd like to discuss with you regarding this ask. Would you be ok if I reach out to you through email and setup some time (30 mins) to chat about this?
cheers
joe
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.