HI there,
We are looking to move on to using MySQL 8.x can you confirm when JIRA may support this?
Regards,
Luke
Hi Luke,
I see you are looking to know when Jira Server will support MySQL 8 databases. I can't give you a set date for when this might come to Jira Server.
However we are tracking this feature request in JRASERVER-67359. It feels likely that Jira Server will eventually support MySQL 8, but this has not been confirmed yet, and we cannot commit to a specific time frame for the support of that platform.
I would recommend watching that issue and clicking the 'this affects my team'/vote link. This can help our development team better prioritize new features like this.
Thanks
Andy
Hi Andy,
can someone from the Atlassian Team please comment on that issue (JRASERVER-67359 ) to clarify the current status. Many Jira admins/users are waiting for an answer.
Cheers
Stephan
Hi @Stephan Hohn
I'll reach out to my team to see what we can do here. However being it's Friday here now, I'm not really expecting any updates on this issue until next week at the earliest. I will see what we can do here to make sure the status is up to date.
Yes please! This is a big problem now when Ubuntu 20.04 is released and many servers are upgraded. Hope you fix it ASAP.
regs
Taisto
Hi yall, just an update here. Jira Server 8.12.0 is the first version to support MySQL 8.0.x versions. More details in the Jira 8.12 release notes.
Thanks. Just succeed install and config yesterday on my self-hosted trail.
My Youtube List here
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL98G_CKhLuNpfy4i_tlXBN6ODmP2c7NpB
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.