Hello,
I have a local Jira (v8.0.2) setup in my machine and I can up the Jira server (using default h2 DB) without any issues. But I want to configure remote PostgreSql and bring the Jira server up. I did the database configuration in dbconfig.xml in jira/home directory, but the jira server is failing to start. The only errors I can see is as below.
[INFO] [talledLocalContainer] 2019-06-21 17:09:27,613 localhost-startStop-1 INFO [c.a.jira.startup.JiraStartupLogger] Running JIRA startup checks.
[INFO] [talledLocalContainer] 2019-06-21 17:09:27,613 localhost-startStop-1 INFO [c.a.jira.startup.JiraStartupLogger] JIRA pre-database startup checks completed successfully.
[INFO] [talledLocalContainer] 2019-06-21 17:09:28,528 localhost-startStop-1 INFO [c.a.j.config.database.SystemDatabaseConfigurationLoader] Reading database configuration from C:\D-Drive\Workspace\JiraContextManager\target\jira\home\dbconfig.xml
[DEBUG] [URLDeployableMonitor] URL [http://localhost:2990/cargocpc/index.html] is not responding: -1 java.net.SocketTimeoutException: Read timed out
[DEBUG] [URLDeployableMonitor] Notifying monitor listener [org.codehaus.cargo.container.spi.deployer.DeployerWatchdog@43ef1243]
[INFO] [yer.DeployerWatchdog] Deployable [http://localhost:2990/cargocpc/index.html] failed to finish deploying within the timeout period [600000]. The Deployable state is thus unknown.
[WARNING] [talledLocalContainer] org.codehaus.cargo.container.ContainerException: Deployable [http://localhost:2990/cargocpc/index.html] failed to finish deploying within the timeout period [600000]. The Deployable state is thus unknown.
[INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------------------
[INFO] BUILD FAILURE
[INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------------------
[INFO] Total time: 22:25 min
[INFO] Finished at: 2019-06-21T17:15:22+05:30
[INFO] Final Memory: 40M/164M
[INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am able to connect to the same remote DB configuration from pgAdmin 4 (vendor software to connect to DB).
Is there any other configuration am I missing ?
Thanks!
Kumar