How do I set the default Project when I Create Issue.I have multiple projects currently, but 90% of the time when I select Create Issue it should be one project in particular. I would like to set that project as the default.
Hello,
If you are on Jira Server, then you would need an app for it like Power Scripts or ScriptRunner.
In Power Scripts you should use Live fields. In ScriptRunner you should use Behaviours.
If you are on Jira Cloud, then it is not possible.
>If you are on Jira Cloud, then it is not possible.
Wow, I am surprised.
Where can one make product requests?
Jira remembers the last project you chose and this project will be shown to you.
You can file a request in
https://getsupport.atlassian.com
You can try JavaScript Approach. The 'href' of create button will be like :
href="/secure/CreateIssue!default.jspa"
You can override it as "href = "/secure/CreateIssue.jspa?pid=16051&issuetype=1"
where pid is the Project ID you want to set.
Oh no it doesn't....
It used to however all of a sudden it defaults to the same project (not the one I want) everytime. I'm fed up of having to keep correcting it.
This just worked for me:
Now when I hit that "Create" button it's that started one by default. Hope that works for you.
Thanks, looks like it works.
I don't see any stars (on Jira Server).
I don't see any stars either. This seems to be a very basic functionality, and i am surprised that its not available
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.