In the 2nd version API docs, the request payload to create a tag is:
'{ "name" : "new-tag-name", "target" : { "hash" : "a1b2c3d4e5f6", }
I want to know if there's a way to set the tag message using this API.
Hi @[deleted],
You can pass it via message attribute:
{ "name" : "new-tag-name", "message": "tag-message", "target" : { "hash" : "a1b2c3d4e5f6" }}
Cheers,Daniil
Hi Daniil,
Thanks for the reply, but the documentation has no mention to the message attribute. Do you know if there's a way to ask a documentation review?
I agree, documentation format is sometimes quite confusing. And in this particular case request payload reference seems even misleading. Luckily there's an example which, even though not complete, is way more useful.
As far as I know fixing and updating documentation is already on the roadmap.
Thanks for the responses and attention Daniil.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.