I am migrating from on prem to cloud bitbucket. How do I create R/W acess keys ?
Hello Everett,
Within Bitbucket cloud you’re going to have to complete a few steps to get your SSH key setup. There is a detailed guide to walk you through this process. You may find the guide at Set up an SSH key.
I hope this information proves helpful and you’re able to set up your cloud SSH keys.
Regards,Stephen Sifers
Just a little note in addition to @Stephen Sifers's reply: the access SSH key in Bitbucket Cloud only provides read-only access to the repo.
To make changes you'd need to act on behalf of some user (which might be a bot) and authenticate with one of the following: SSH key, OAuth token, password or app password.
Hope this helps.
Cheers,Daniil
Why this change ? This change could be a show stopper for us!
or teach my bots oauth
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.