We'd like to have a possibility to link new issues with other issues that could be related.
Could be means the issues have the same label but a human shall check if they really are related.
My approach so far is a Structure with new issues in the first level and the could be related issues in the second level. I drag and drop the first level issue to the third level if they are related.
To display issues in the second level I linked them automatically with Automation for Jira.
That one was not so easy, so I post the JQL, I'm using
project = DEMO AND issuetype = epic AND status != Closed
AND labels in ({{#triggerissue.labels}}"{{.}}"{{^last}},{{/}}{{/}})
We need the " because some labels contain reserved special charaters.
When the issues that really are related I want to remove the could be related links. Unfortunally this seams not to be possible with Automation for Jira. I tried the advanced function with the code below
{"update": {
"issuelinks": [
{
"remove": {
"type": {
"name": "relates to"
},
"outwardIssue": {
"key": "{{triggerissue.key}}"
}
}
}
]
}
}And I get the following error message.
Field with id issuelinks and name 'linked issues' does not support operation remove Supported operation(s) are: 'add'
So is there another way to remove the could be related links? Or even better is there another way display the issues that could be related next to each other that they can be linked?