Hi,
We have 2 JIRA cloud instances and created an application link between the 2. I am an admin in 1 of them, the other admin received the link to create the reciprocal connection and set it up.
The link works, I can link from my instance to the other and it displays the tickets just fine, however when I select create a reciprocal link it doesn't create the link back from instance 2 to instance 1.
When I click on add link in instance 1, I get a pop-up window, with many options, such as to choose a server.
When I click on add link in instance 2, I don't see any pop-up window. 2 fields appear:
- Relationship type
- Search for issues
If I put in the reference number for the record in instance 1, it could not find it, so it seems I am missing the option to choose a server when linking records from instance 2.
How can I make this visible?