I'm trying to transfer a repository to another account.
It says "Workspace ID not found".
When transferring repositories, the workspace ID is the part in the URL before the repository slug. Usernames and workspace IDs are often the same, but not always.
One of your repos might look like:
https://bitbucket.org/<your-workspace-id>/<repository-name>
And the other account:
https://bitbucket.org/<other-account-workspace-id>/<repository name>
In the transfer form.. enter only the workspace ID of the other account, e.x. other-account-workspace-id
Hi, Just created a new workspace for my team. I copy the URL from the browserhttps://bitbucket.org/<your-workspace-id>/<repository-name>/src/master/
remove the ending and get the
still it tels me, Workspace ID not found.
What am I doing wrong?
UPDATE: solved using another admin user to request the transfer
I have same problem. I want to change repositories owner.But when I write new owner "Workspace ID" it writes "Workspace ID not found."I've tried three different people, but always the same.Should I write this to support? Is this a bug?
Aha I understand what I am doing wrong.I have to write "Workspace ID", but not whole url address.
The instructions are unclear. It works if you put in the workspaceID and nothing else.
Don't use the entire URL, just the workspaceID
I entirely agree with @david_cheal about the unclear and unfriendly instruction. We just put the workspace id instead of the full repository URL.
Yes, just the workspace ID with no URL. They should remove the incorrect example text.
Thank you for all the feedback about the repository transfer instructions causing confusion. We are going to revisit the copy and make an improvement!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.