Is there a way to set projects and tasks to false instead of true for isPrivate ?
Hi @Domnick Eger ,
I am not sure I understand what you are trying to achieve. Can you kindly provide more details and/or an example?
Cheers,Dario
I am trying to pull all tasks via projects via the API, but I need to know what makes isPrivate true.
If I understand correctly you are referring to the isPrivate value returned when calling /rest/api/3/project or /rest/api/2/project JIRA REST API endpoint.
In this case, isPrivate is returning true for any project in which the current user (the user account used to authenticate the REST API call) can’t browse issues.
If my understanding is not correct then please provide more details.
For further details on this topic, you may also want to review: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-questions/How-to-make-Next-Gen-project-private-using-API/qaq-p/1072617
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.