I have found a few references, but they are from far enough back that the posts mentioning them have instructions which do not match Jira's current layout.
Two part question:
How do I make it so that every time ANY request ticket is opened or closed in Service Desk, all users receive an email.
This is important because as it stands the primary user of this ticketing systems is being auto assigned all tickets (So he can distribute them as needed). However, he is leaving for several weeks, and we've decided we want ALL users to receive an email.
Further, is there a way to assign a ticket to another user (And then notify them) when an SLA breach of a couple hours occurs, ensuring that there are no gaps in responses.
Thank you!
EDIT
To clarify, I have a Jira Service Desk project. There are "People" in it, with Agent roles assigned.
I want all of them to receive email notification whenever any request is created, so they can log into Jira and address the request.
I managed to sort of rig it by using the workflow to assign a request to one user, but that doesn't notify everyone.
Please help.