I want to make a dashboard that shows my stakeholders what releases are coming up and what issues are in each release.
I was imagining a simple timeline that showed each release along with the major issues that are associated to that release. For example:
Release 1 - 18/06/19.
Story A.
Story B.
Story C.
Release 2 - 18/07/19.
Story X.
Story Y.
Story Z.
Of course I have created my releases and associated my backlog items with releases. What I can't find is elegant way of automatically generating a visualization.
What I am doing now is using a filter gadget to show the contents of each release. I have one gadget per release. This gives me contents of each release but not the dates of the releases. It also doesn't really look much like a timeline.
Can anyone suggest anything? I don't mind paying for a plugin if it does the job.