Hi All.
I have added AC as a field but I do not want this appearing where this is appearing on the View.
I would like this to be under the Description, is there any way I can do this?
test
Thanks
Shaun
Hi Ravi.
Thanks again for the reply.
As you can see, I do have the AC below the Description already.
Hi @Shaun Parker ,
You should go to the appropriate view screen under Administration->Issues->Screens responsible for rendering the issue and reorder the fields
The URL looks similar to https://<YOUR_DMAIN>.atlassian.net/secure/admin/ConfigureFieldScreen.jspa?id=<SCREEN_ID)
The screen configuration looks similar to the below screenshot
Regards,
Ravi Varma
Thanks for the reply.
I now about the issues config screen but the order they appear in there, does not match the order the fields appear in on the View Issue Screen.
So For example if you look at this then you can see the AC is under the Description.
Field TabAdd TabAssigneeSummaryAttachmentDescriptionAcceptance CriteriaDefinition of DoneFix versionsIssue TypeLabelsLinked IssuesPriorityReporterSprintLocation
If you look at the screen above, the AC is under the Labels but I want it to appear under the Description.
I agree. Got your point. In fact, the view issue screen layout is a combination of multiple facets of issue data. Some pointers on how issue data will be shown on view issue screen
You may want to explore Project settings > Issue layout to check if that works for you.
Thanks for the reply, unfortunately I don't quite understand what to do here.
All the fields are under one field tab and yet they are not displayed in this order on the view screen.
Issues Config Screen
Configure ScreenSHARED BY 1 PROJECTThese are the fields and their order for issues using Workflow Default Issue Screen . We've only displayed fields that you have permission to edit and aren't hidden.
For locations where the new issue view is enabled
Fields in the first tab are shown directly on the issue view. Other tabs appear as panels in the issue details section.Multi-line text fields appear in the content section of the issue view unless you place them in a tab.You can configure the order of fields and tabs in a project by going to Project settings > Issue layout .
Field TabAdd TabAssigneeSummaryAttachmentDescriptionAcceptance CriteriaDefinition of DoneFix versionsIssue TypeLabelsLinked IssuesPriorityReporterSprintLocationLinked IssuesEpic NameStory point estimate
VIEW SCREEN
WRK-274
UI - Branding Update
Edit Comment Assign Done In Test Workflow Admin
Type: StoryStatus:IN DEVELOPMENT (View workflow)Priority: NormalResolution: UnresolvedAffects versions: NoneFix versions: NoneLabels: NoneAcceptance Criteria: The logo will be the new logo to reflect the new style. The colour scheme must be the black and gold to match the marketing schema.Sprint: Inaugural Workflow SprintLinked Issues: UIK-9, WRK-193, WRK-201
DescriptionAs a user, I want to identify with the Workflow product as an application. I want the experience to be similar to other Evo applications that I use.
Branding update inline with other Evo products.Requires Change To Toolkit Prior to this been implemented.
I would like to have Acceptance Criteria: below Description.
Kind Regards
Please refer to the below screenshot where environment is placed below description on issue layout screen in Project settings
This is how the issue looks on view issue screen
Hope this helps.
I noticed that I could see the fields as desired in the new layout view (https://xxx.atlassian.net/browse/TEST-4) and not in the old layout view (https://xxx.atlassian.net/browse/TEST-4?oldIssueView=true)
You may want to switch to new view and check once
That is exactly what I have just stumbled upon
I think it is because I have switched to use the Old Layout (preference).
I will switch to new layout now and I think this will fix it like you have said.
Yes that looks better.
So I guess we have to use the new issue view in order for this to work.
Thanks for your patience.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.