I have a simple Sprint board filtered on the project as a whole. It seems that yesterday, all of a sudden the project backlog is now missing numerous issues yet when you view All Issues within the project they appear as intended.
Jira Cloud
Hey Jeff!
Could it be maybe column mapping has been changed, or jql subfilter for the board now excludes something?
Is it possible to inspect the mapping of columns first?
No, I've checked the column mapping and all filters... this is across all of our projects. I've also, read all the current forum posts around this or similar issues with no luck.
I am having the same issue that just started. If I go to my Columns view, I see where it says I have 136 issues in To Do. When I go back to the Backlog list, I have only 88. I have no unmapped columns.When I go to Issues and Filters and click on All Issues, I see my missing issues.
It was brought to me attention by one of my staff that if you delete all of your Epics the issue seems to be fixed or at least you can see all your issues within your Backlog... I have tried this on two other projects and yes this does seem to work.
Jira Team, this definitely not a resolution that I'd like to move forward with long term. Can you please review what changes were implemented in your latest release that would affect the Sprint Backlog. It also didn't seem to matter if the Epic had issues associated with it or if it was empty.
I'd suggest to hop on a call with support team member, or any of the community ppl here - I'm sure there's something more to that
Filing support ticket with precise links to projects, boards and stuff also helps when I face such problems.
Unfortunately, given the nature of our business, I can't share our boards publicly. Also, as it happened after the latest release
I have reason to point to this being at least part of the issue.
If there is an actual number to call I'd gladly do that.
I tried deleting all of my Epics and it didn't work for me. Still missing bunches of tasks in the backlog. What a pain. Deleted 8 Epics and lost reference to hundreds of tasks. Oh well.
JIRA people, we need your help here.
I seem to be experiencing the same problem, did anyone find the reason for this?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.