The cursor appears but I am not able to type anything in "Reply"text box. I have tried it in Chrome as well as IE browsers.
Below is the link to comment and its screenshot:
https://thrivos.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/C1IT/pages/873038458/Functionality+CASH+1+AutoPay+Page?replyToComment=903151698#comment-903151698
Hello Hakimi,
Welcome to Atlassian Community! It's nice to meet you.
I noticed you have also raised this as a ticket in support. My colleague Paul, who actually sits behind me, is currently looking into this issue for you.
I'm not sure what might cause this, but it looks like it could be a permissions issue. We are currently investigating that at this moment.
I have asked Paul to provide a response on this thread as well as the one in our support system once the issue is resolved.
I will watch your ticket as well because I am very interested to see what the cause might be!
Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Regards,
Shannon
Thank you @Shannon S ! Paul asked me to try again. I tried again, but the issue persists.
Thank you for letting me know, Hakimi.
My recommendation at this time would be to continue working with Paul, and then once the issue is resolved, you can let us know how it was fixed in the end.
Fingers crossed for a swift resolution!
@Hakimi Bharucha @Shannon S
I believe this has something to do with the replyToComment= section of the URL. Jira may be handling it incorrectly. If you navigate to the page (or remove that section of the URL) you can select the comment and reply. I noticed if I click the generated link that Jira provides containing that "replyToComment" section in the URL, It won't let me type in the reply box.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.