When I create a service desk project by using the "Customer service" template I have the following Request Types
- Technical Support
- Licensing and billing questions
- Product trial questions
- Other questions
- Report a bug
- Suggest a new feature
- Suggest improvement
and the following Queues
- All open
- Unassigned issues
- Assigned to me
- Waiting on customer
- Bugs
- Open support issues
- ↳ Licensing/billing
- ↳ Trial questions
- ↳ Other questions
- ↳ Technical support
- Feature suggestions
- Resolved past 7 days
But if I create a new Project by using (selecting) the "Customer service" template and the "Create with shared configuration" option, I have only this Request Types
- New Feature - Detailed
- New Feature - Quick
- Support
and this Queues
- Due soon
- SLA breached
- SLA at risk
- My open tickets
The chosen project was initially created with the "Customer service" Template and has its Request Types and its Queues.
My expectation is, that I have the same request types and queues as when I create the project without the "Create with shared configuration" option.
What I'm doing wrong?