My team is migrating its HelpDesk to Jira, so this is a fresh new installation not implemented yet. Certain fields have strange and uncomfortable long names. In the following screenshot you can see the 4 fields in question and how one of them is displayed on the ticket.


Since it's a new installation I tried to reinstall everything cleanly without Backup. Nothing changed. Also as one of the fields appears in arabic (yeah weird) I thought it could be a language conflict because the first installation was in spanish. So I tried installing everything in english. (Windows still in spanish tho)
Since the fields are LOCKED, I can not rename them. According to this article it is possible to unlock them from the DB but can not access it. How to unlock a Locked Jira Software Field
Specifically, my team requires using the fields sd.customer.organisations.field.name and sd.origin.customfield.default.name. I would need to know how to avoid the problem or how to access the DB to rename them.
Thank you.