We would like to move from Spiceworks Helpdesk to JIRA Service Desk, but require the need for users to send from any email address when they create a ticket. I don't want to manually create customer accounts, and because the service desk portal is not available via the internet, they cannot click the link that is sent to their email address from outside the corporate network. Sometimes user's forget their password to their corporate email and cannot login to web mail. In these cases, they send an email to our helpdesk from their personal email account. I would like to make sure they can still do this. It does not look like this ability is built into JSD. So I am looking for a creative work around. Currently, I am testing having a rule on our mail server that says, "if it comes from outside the company, auto forward it and send from internalemailaddress@company.com" Then just adding internalmailaddress@company.com as a customer. Any other ideas?