status field values are not visible in jira dashboard gadgets, as shown in black highlighted did someone found this problem
Is it possible that you have a custom field called Status independent of the system default field?
Hi @rajneesh tyagi ,
Or some tricky with css styles (display:none or opacity: 0) through javascript.
B.R.
but in projects 'status' system default filed is configured , a change to custom field wouldn't impact existing issues?
I have the same problem reported yesterday, but in my case the user has a Filtered Results gadget with no Status displayed.
Update: After posting this I played around a little with the gadget and added a second Status column. The second one displayed data! I removed the first column and now all is well, although I have no idea what was the root cause.
It appears you may have a custom field called Status in addition to the default Status field. This will cause problems. I suggest you rename if not remove altogether.
This method of adding a second status field worked for me. There were no custom fields/duplicate names on my dashboard "Select a field.." options.It definitely feels like a bug, but this work-around was perfect
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.