I’m not able to add the field “Request type”
When creating tickets using the menu button +
The field Request type is not available. It’s an important piece of information for us in order to classify correctly the tickets. When the customer creates the ticket, the Web portal is configured to choose Incident type and then, Request type.
The screen is configured to show Request type.
But, using the button + for creating tickets, the field is not available.
If I try to configure it, I search it using “Where is my field?”
It should be available, but it isn’t. What can I do?
- Project:Issue type:Screen:Field:Status:
- The 'Request Type' field should be present on the form you are viewing
- Request Type
- Crear incidencia
- Incidencia
- Proyecto PPDC
Status | Summary | Details |
| | Project and issue type scope | Field 'Request Type' is in scope of the project 'Proyecto PPDC' and issue type 'Incidencia' |
| | Field configuration | The 'Request Type' field is enabled by the 'Jira Service Desk Field Configuration for Project PPDC' field configuration associated with this issue. |
| | Field Screen | The field 'Request Type' is present on the screen 'PPDC: Jira Service Desk: Incident Create Issue Screen' configured for this issue |