IF I have created two projects and I want to transfer one ticket to another project team for
from service desk to infra team for there action is it possible that once the ticket is assign to different team my sla stops and there sla will start
Hi Zahid,
Welcome to Atlassian Community!When a ticket is moved from a project to another, the SLA will be applied based on the date it was created, it will not be reset. So, if the ticket was created 2 days ago and it was moved to a project where the time to first response is 1 day, the SLA of the first response will show as breached.
Regards,Angélica
but is designable
Can you give us more details about what is designable?As per I could understand, you need the SLA to be reset when a ticket is moved from a project to another. If it's not that, please give us more information so we can check how can we do this or a workaround.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.