Hello. I created in Jira Service Desk project IT Service Desk ,but customers are not seen the project at all. I invited them also to the IT Service Desk as a customers. They received emails and when they click to the project its not opening at all.
Hi stan.tyson@go365.pro
Give the Permissions of that project to users
Find the Attachment
Hello,
Still the same problem.
Screenshot
Can you Add the Users in Admin Permeation to that Project
The owner of the Jira has no access to the project that admin created.
Who should change the permissions admin , or owner ? And where to find this permissions. Why admin can't ? Admin created the project IT Service Desk.
And also they see other projects only this they cant. Very strange.
In project settings > people they are all invited there. In the project and they have emails for this invitation.
Anyone can send a request via the portal this is also set
I logged in as site admin. I go to user management and the user allready have Jira Service Desk access. And thill the same problem. Not seing the project IT Service Desk
He is also in jira-servicedesk-users group
Any help please ?
Project>>Project Settings >>People >>Give the Admin Access To That User like this
Is this safe to give them admin access ? They are only customers that should only create tasks. And we as admins to resolve their issues.
No Problem You Only Give the Only That Project Permission
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.