I had installed the self-hosted version of Jira onto my server. I then redirected a subdomain URL to have access to this this outside of the server and applied an SSL certificate to it (through Plesk - Let's Encrypt). This had worked for quite some time with no issues after the setup.
Now, I cannot access the application from the URL redirect that I had used prior and the following issues are prevelant:
- The Gadget Feed URL health check has failed in your system
- I cannot apply/renew the SSL certificate for this anymore - hence cannot browse to it safely
- I am not even able to access my projects through the localhost entry point
I have attempted the following to try to resolve this issue:
- i forced my URL to not expect SSL, and tried to renew it to no avail.
- I tried accessing the site from a browser where i could get in without worrying about safety, but the information on the site does not show i.e. the kanban boards, etc.
- i tried accessing it locally to no avail (the information that is like kanban, etc)
- i tried updating the server.xml file to see if it worked
- i checked all my initial settings that were set and all were correct but still never work.
Please assist me. If you would like to access the server that I have to do so I would be happy to grant you access.