Hi, JIRA Server is very very slow...
can you help me?
http://jira01.xerintel.com:8080
Thanks you
Hi @xerintel ,
If you Do this
Re-index The Jira After I it Will Fast
Thanks ,
Have you noticed high CPU usage/load in the application server? Slowness in JIRA can be various reasons. To find out the exact cause, it requires evidence?
Can you please provide followings;
How many tickets in JIRA?
No of CPUs/memory in the server?
JVM memory?
Hi!
0, I have only issues (a lot of) and projects (a lot of)
No of CPUs/memory in the server? It is a VPS 20GB SSD / 4GB RAM
ok thanks.
But I reboot server and in this moment JIRA is starting... https://gyazo.com/d6c5bbf0f845d5b4707525389fd81227
Take 50 minutes...
First You Will Shutdown Jira And Go to Application Folder And Clear Cache And Delete Lock File And Delete PLugin .osgi-plugins and .bundled-plugins after That Open Data base Its Running or Not U can check When Its Running U can Restart The jira
$JIRA_INSTALL/atlassian-jira/WEB-INF/classes/atlassian-bundled-plugins.zip
$JIRA_HOME/plugins/.bundled-plugins
$JIRA_HOME/plugins/installed-plugins
$JIRA_HOME/plugins/.osgi-plugins
Thanks,
pvs
How many tickets in JIRA?0, I have only issues (a lot of) and projects (a lot of)No of CPUs/memory in the server? It is a VPS 20GB SSD / 4GB RAM
Didn't get you, is this JIRA instance with 0 tickets? How many CPU cores are assigned to your VPS?
Please let me know your JVM memory allocated to JIRA. You can find it from setenv.sh file. Also have you check CPU usage?
Looks like it is taking more time to startup your JIRA instance. Can you share your db pool size configured in dbconfig.xml.?
You can check existing no of connections using below command. if it equal to above configured max size, then you need to increase max size of the db pool
netstat -plant|grep <ip of db server> |grep 1521
Hi, I attached a file with load server.
Jira is now active, but is slow...
I attached a image from console top.
Can you help me?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.